Help identifying a Bristan Shower

Hi All

As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house (possibly between 2015 and 2017) but I've no idea what model it is. Firstly, can anyone help me to identify it to see if I can get a replacement knob.

Secondly, I can refit the knob but as soon as I try to turn the shower on, it immediately loosens again. The screw goes into the thread of the 'tap' but it seems as if it is immediately being undone by the action of turning the shower on; might this simply a problem with lock washer not gripping?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• shower0.jpg
    shower0.jpg
    847 KB · Views: 18
  • shower1.jpg
    shower1.jpg
    815.3 KB · Views: 18
  • shower2.jpg
    shower2.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 13
  • shower3.jpg
    shower3.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 15
Not worth finding parts

Bristan zing cheap enough

Similar plumbing topics

my bathroom sink (installed 2017) was broken recently and needs replacing. on inspection there is no brand name and only a few markings so I'm...
Replies
Views
I installed a Bristan mixer bar shower about two and-a-half-years ago. I have recently noticed that immediately after the shower has been used, it...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, Newbie needs soem help please... i got a shower wall plate with shower diverter knob at top and thermostat knob below. The thermostat knob...
Replies
Views
I am having issues with my Concealed Shower Valve, Its blending too hot, ive put this down to the shower cartidge probably needs a clean as its...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help please ? I am in the middle of trying to clean/ service a Bristan shower cartridge for this shower Recessed concealed shower...
Replies
Views
Back