Currently reading:
How to stop water pouring through grouting

Discuss How to stop water pouring through grouting in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I have water coming through the grouting between the bathroom tiles and the floor tiles. It flows at about 1 cupful every 2 hours. It is a small area of around 20cm. It is at the base of the boxed area of a common pipe that runs down the side of our 20 storey block of flats. We are on floor 6 and neighbours on higher and lower floors in the building have similar problems with this pipe. The building's insurance company are useless. Here are 2 pictures - one just after removing all of the water (but there is still some water seeping through). I would like to find a solution that will let me put some form of barrier even when the water is coming through continuously.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 20220408_223429.jpg
    20220408_223429.jpg
    672.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 20220410_070550.jpg
    20220410_070550.jpg
    730 KB · Views: 15

Reply to How to stop water pouring through grouting in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock