Discuss Identify Flush valve ....help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there I'm looking for some help with this flush valve, it's fitted into a low level cistern and i would like to know if anyone has seen one before, I can't put a new flush valve in because its tiled in grrrr!! Any help would be greatly appreciated. image.jpgimage.jpgits got no writing on it so I'm stuck really.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Identify Flush valve ....help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question on flush pressure. When I press the bigger button, there's hardly a flush. I understand that's normal but it's a very...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to replace the flush valve and/or the washer but unfortunately it's inside the vanity unit. The only way is removing the toilet. I...
Replies
Views
I have a wall hung pan with a concealed cistern. The flush is the "old style" Grohe Eau2 dual flush pneumatic button. When pressed the flush valve...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock