Discuss Identify linear shower drain in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all. We need a new trap for a linear shower drain installed back in 2018. After online search and carefully looking for any embossing on the trap, I can’t find it. Any help appreciated.
F5A15956-15E2-4EBA-BA46-E699E5F5F86D.jpeg
D962FCAE-77A4-48E0-8243-31A3C3AD7F34.jpeg
2DA21367-B0BA-4DDD-93AB-D36BE33D4C0C.jpeg

Reply to Identify linear shower drain in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Terrible diagram. But can I set up a bathroom like this. I’ll be getting a plumber to do it but before I call the plumber I’d like to know my...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per title we have a regular smell from the shower trap. Clean the trap twice a week, had a cleaning rod down the shower waste pipe and no...
Replies
Views
Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, I've installed a macerator a while ago to manufactures specs, toilet, sink and shower. One problem I've always had is the shower tray is slow...
Replies
Views
Back