Discuss Identify shower and pipe. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Dawn23

Hi all sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. We have bought our house and the shower has packed in.. all I know is that it is a multi steam shower...
Imoulled it out and think I need a few things replacing but I don't know where to look or what I am even looking for... the area we are is very secluded and getting any trades is near on impossible.
Any help or advice greatly appreciated.

Reply to Identify shower and pipe. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under shower tray downstairs. One is along the wall so think might be joint between wall and tray and...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. My hot water feed for my shower is on the left and the cold is on the right. My understanding is that this is correct and this is also...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock