Currently reading:
I'm working on the forum over the next few weeks

Discuss I'm working on the forum over the next few weeks in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Working on the forum over the next couple of weeks. Noticed a few people have mentioned problems in this forum category in general so I'll collect those. But let us all use this thread to suggest fixes or improvements and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks
Dan

It's unfortunate that this forum with very useful content is ran by people who seem to care about money more than helping people. Ads are needed - absolutely, but you're forum is beyond a joke. I thought it might be an accident, but the complaint have made it clear to you there's an issue. just look at this (Android 13 in chrome). It took me i kid you not 10 minute to navigate here though all the ads.
Screenshot_20230923-121651_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230923-121443_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230923-121131_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230923-121048_Chrome.jpg

It's unfortunate that this forum with very useful content is ran by people who seem to care about money more than helping people. Ads are needed - absolutely, but you're forum is beyond a joke. I thought it might be an accident, but the complaint have made it clear to you there's an issue. just look at this (Android 13 in chrome). It took me i kid you not 10 minute to navigate here though all the ads. View attachment 85020View attachment 85021View attachment 85022View attachment 85023
It's unfortunate isn't it, better off selling actual ad space with geo.

Hey Everyone

Thanks for your patience. Dan is working on completely changing the ads over the next few days by adding new code and placements. This does mean that you may see ads in different spots whilst he finalises them.

If you hang in there for the next week or two - stuff should settle down all ready for 2024!

Thanks people and have a great Christmas!

Hey Everyone

Thanks for your patience. Dan is working on completely changing the ads over the next few days by adding new code and placements. This does mean that you may see ads in different spots whilst he finalises them.

If you hang in there for the next week or two - stuff should settle down all ready for 2024!

Thanks people and have a great Christmas!
Colour me suprised! I can navigate the forum! Thank you Dan!

Reply to I'm working on the forum over the next few weeks in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

Back