Discuss Plumber for oil boiler - Shropshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Folks,

I'm after a plumber to look at my oil boiler (Worcester Heatslave) which has sprung a leaky valve. Not looking to spend too much - have been quoted an £85 call-out charge already, which is a joke. It's not an emergency, but if you work in this area (SY2 to be more specific) and could have a look, please do let me know.

Thanks

Sarah79

How much do you think it should cost Sarah?

A lot less than £85 to walk up my drive and knock on the door. I'm very happy to employ a plumber to come and have a look - as stated, it's not an emergency - at a time convenient to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber for oil boiler - Shropshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just...
Replies
Views
Hi, can anyone tell me which pipes are flow and return please. I removed old leaking 2008 C26 firebird oil boiler in June . We have now...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Back