Discuss Thread Adaptors/Reducers?? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I am trying to source adaptors/reducers for the below taps for my renocation
We have the tap ware currently but Union adaptors are needed to fit the Australian copper pipe sizes of ½ and ¾
Can anyone suggest where to get these? Thank you in advance
Antony

Tap 1
From the USA - has a 3/8 pt thread
Need an adaptor to connect to male Australian ½ bsp thread
Tap 2
From the UK- has a 3/8 bsp fitting, so need a ½ to 3/8 male bsp thread reducer
Tap 3
From the UK - has a 3/8 bsp fitting, so need a ½ to 3/8 male bsp thread reducer
Tap 4
From the UK - has a 3/8 bsp fitting, so need a ½ to 3/8 male bsp thread reducer\
Tap 5
From the UK - has a 3/8 bsp fitting, so need a ½ to 3/8 male bsp thread reducer

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-19 at 10.11.41 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-19 at 10.11.41 AM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 15

Reply to Thread Adaptors/Reducers?? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning all. I hope this is the correct place for this post. If not i'll happily move it to another forum area. I am renovating a property and...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
Good evening, Wondering if i could get a little guidance, I have a 3/8 plastic line running from a softener to a coffee machine (because...
Replies
Views
Good morning. I've purchased a Brondel Bidet seat (basic,non-electric) and fitted it to my UK close-coupled toilet. I knew it would come with US...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Back