Discuss What's the story - Kermi radiators? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,
I'm trying to find out if Kermi rads. are still being imported to the UK. Does anyone know?
Asking them on their website was a total failure, so any info. would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

Reply to What's the story - Kermi radiators? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
I'm looking to put an extra column radiator in my living room and when doing my research found one secondhand on Facebook marketplace that I...
Replies
Views
Wes Moore
W
Hi ! Can anyone help with what I should set my storage radiator when I am away from mid December to early January please? I live in Bristol and...
Replies
Views
Trying to find out exactly what happens when my system boiler is called to supply the radiators and hot water cylinder at the same time. For...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just...
Replies
Views
Back