Currently reading:
Combi Gas Boiler Intermittent Problem - Need to identify replacement part?

Discuss Combi Gas Boiler Intermittent Problem - Need to identify replacement part? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

A

Andrew Thompson

Hi All,

Combo Gas Boiler - Immergas Zeus Mini

I’m hoping you can maybe help me with an intermittent issue I’m having with my Immergas Zeus Mini Combi Boiler.

It works for weeks and then has a sporadic issue with igniting the boiler? I’ve uploaded a video so maybe you can take a Quick Look to see the issue? Just so I know what part to replace. To be honest it’s really frustrating!

I’ve had numerous plumbers look at the issue. The latest which has told me that the wiring loom is past end of life as the boiler is 17 years old now. I totally understand it’s just sort of frustrating because the boiler works consistently for weeks making it really hard to show a plumber the intermittent problem!

Any advice would be really appreciated.

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=dJmgZ5PEKsE&si=yrgZmh6gqUCaQCT-

We can't legally encourage you to repair your own boiler.

Are you the home owner and if so when was it last serviced and what work to remedy this problem has been carried out?

Last edited:
could be any thing from, low fan speed, gas valve, ignition unit, retifirer, condensate.
sorry but you need a gas reg engineer

I looked up the faults out of curiosity as I was unfamiliar with this boiler and there wasn't anything unusual that a competent engineer (not plumber) shouldn't be able to sort.

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock