Currently reading:
Electrician Electrical Improver Interview

Discuss Electrician Electrical Improver Interview in the Electrical Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Electrical Improver Interview

Hi.

Ive recently finished my C&G 2365 level 3 and have my first electrical interview tomorrow for an improver role.

I applied for a mate position explaining how I hadnt had much experience in the trade yet due to my previous work and personal circumstances so they are aware most of my experience has been evening college.

Ive since been made redundant at my work due to the company liquidating and Ive been out working with a local electrician getting experience for free while I look for a new job.

I was wondering what kind of questions I could expect tomorrow, I know that it could be such a broad array of questions but im hoping others may have some examples they have been asked, do you think there will be a technical element?

thanks in advance!

Electrical Improver Interview for more information

You may reply to this message here.

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock