Currently reading:
strong smell of fumes after my Worcester Danesmoor boiler goes off.

Discuss strong smell of fumes after my Worcester Danesmoor boiler goes off. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a late reply but, if you haven't managed to get the problem sorted out, it's worth using the OFTEC find a technician search to locate other technicians in your area. Sounds like you need a second opinion.

Hope you get everything sorted out quickly.

Solinoid valve could have dirt in it, so when the boiler shuts down the valve is slow to close or does not close completely letting oil into the blast chamber. My need a new solinoid valve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're visiting the Plumbing Advice website, PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, part of the untoldmedia network of companies.

Thanks for visiting Plumbing Advice forum, PlumbersForums.net. Find Plumbing Jobs, Find a Plumber, Find a Gas Engineer. Then there's bathroom advice, shower how-to forum, wetroom questions and answers board | kitchen advice | central heating advice - and more

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

New Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock