Questions and plumbing advice in the DIY Plumbing Forum - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first...
Replies
Views
I have a wall mounted bathroom tap that leaks. Presumably I need a washer of sorts replaced. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am plumbing in a double basin sink based on the first pic that I mined from a Reddit...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to be install a shower elbow, I like the look of this one, but I think the...
Replies
Views
Moved in to bungalow recently and 1 radiator is cold. All the others get really hot when turned...
Replies
Views
I've had a burst pipe under bathroom floor. Ive had it dug up and made safe with the affected...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in...
Replies
Views
Can't check pressure on Boss pressure valve (big round red thing) because there is no gauge...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, The metal spindal on the top of one of our radiator valves is snapped off and the...
Replies
Views
I need to replace a 3/4 or 22mm blending valve on a Telford Trident electric hot water boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using...
Replies
Views
This is probably obvious but I want to replace the cartridge to stop dripping. I have done...
Replies
Views
Hi I moved into a property where the pressure is slightly low and they have this super duper...
Replies
Views
I cannot isolate my toilet water supply for a quick-fix, as the valve/tap is buried beneath...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help with this. The tap is a Bristan RS BAS C, the...
Replies
Views
I have a slow leak in the bath. Its a mixer type set up. I'm unfamiliar with the tap handles and...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone ;0 Iv just discovered this forum, looking through internet to find a solution to...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as...
Replies
Views
I'm about to install a new American Standard Cadet 3 toilet. It's upside down about to receive...
Replies
Views
Hi, am getting our bathroom updated and local company suggested ditching our traditional attic...
Replies
Views
I was looking into a problem with flow rate in my bathroom. A bit confused with how flow rate...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm planning on replacing a couple of rads soon as they are far too small for the size...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I need to turn on a radiator and want to remove the valve top to put a spanner on it as it as it...
Replies
Views
I have a portable gas fire which keeps switching off. The pilot light lifts for 10 seconds...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the bath panel on my P bath, but it came with the house and I don't know what...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs...
Replies
Views
S
Kitchen sink gurgles when washer in basement discharges
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, just recently everytime I run a bath, flush the toilet, turn in the washing machine...
Replies
Views
A
I have a RAK toilet and seat, the seat keeps coming loose on one side, I tighten the screw but...
Replies
Views
Sorry for asking a silly question but does anyone know how this seat comes off ? Have had advice...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?)...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’ve noticed my ballcock valve is always running in the loft on the small f and e tank but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking for some advice on how to remove this radiator value to check if the pin is...
Replies
Views
I need to adjust the large flush button because water continues to run after the cistern has...
Replies
Views
I have recently bought my own house and decided to redo the kitchen. There was a radiator in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It...
Replies
Views
  • Question
In my loft I have a circular 50-gallon cold water header tank which had a lash-up of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in New Mexico US... I have a fifties boiler with floorboard radiant hydronic heating...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I have a Worcester Bosch 8000 life 40kw boiler on system with 7 radiators and the...
Replies
Views
Looking for advice regarding a Buchan Trap. Mine needs regular attention and maintenance...
Replies
Views
Maria_N
M
I have a conventional system, Potterton Prima Boiler, into a Pump into a Motorised Valve that...
Replies
Views
I
  • Question
Grant combi boiler, Light on CHP not on and no electrical supply to pump, programmer switch set...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am replacing a leaking push fit flexi tap connector under the bath with a compression...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot...
Replies
Views
  • Question
What size coupler do I need to connect soil pipe to main drain - please see photos
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi everyone, we have low hot water pressure in the entire house. It doesn’t appear to be a...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
We have low hot water pressure in the entire house. Boiler is a Heatslave External 25/32, fuel...
Replies
Views
Abram R
A
Hi, I need some advice. I am trying to replace the manual radiator valves on a towelrail with a...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock