Discuss Bar shower connections in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, I have made a bit of a cock up. I have installed copper tails for my bar shower mixer at 150mm centres coming out the wall and finished the tiling etc to find the shower I have has the offset connectors which are meant to be threaded into a 90 deg wall plate. Is there another connector type I can use on my copper tails to save me either changing the shower or making a mess of my tiling? Help pleaseee

Yes much better to do what you’ve done instead of installing them crappy z connectors use This

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/brist...dMNJDHdp7dY_NxH972QaAso1EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Absolute scam at screwfix for £27. My merchant sells them £10+ vat

This is what 99% of plumbers will use to do a bar mixer

Reply to Bar shower connections in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is...
Replies
Views
hi all i hope you are all well i'm planning to install my shower mixer on Saturday. today i was doing a dry fit and i wanted to show you some...
Replies
Views
Back