Discuss Fordham shower door wanted in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm looking for Fordham shower door. Does anyone knows where I can find one? It the foldable one.

Ten years ago there was difficulty in even finding spares:
Note the dates of the postings above before trying to follow links. I suspect it might be new shower time!

Reply to Fordham shower door wanted in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, I have an alcove shower with a wall to wall measurement of 952mm. I need a bifold door and am looking at something contemporary, 8mm...
Replies
Views
I Think I want a Thermostatic shower valve. Can these be added/installed to an existing shower?
Replies
Views
S
I live in the UK and I need to buy a shower door to fit in a 915mm gap between two walls of my shower room. Most 900mm shower doors available here...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help My shower is warm, but when I flush the toilet or leave the cold tap on, if gets Hotter. The temperature I imagine a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi, The bottom pivot of the shower door has snapped, I've searched for a replacement, any ideas where I can get one? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock