Currently reading:
Gledhill boilermate BMSCP180

Discuss Gledhill boilermate BMSCP180 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

lordyjordy111

Gas Engineer
evening

I recently took out a boiler mate 2000 and replaced with a boilermate BMSCP180.

Straight swap all pipe sizes the same. The customer is complaining that there is a loud vibration noise of a night when only the hot water is on.
its a worcester so i think its when pump overun is running.

Ive played about with the by pass. trying it on 2 up to 6. she still has the isssue.

I did not put a balancing valve on hot water so Ive throttled back the pump valve for a few days in case its the speeed of the water (on hot water. its a big house needs to be on 3 for rads) still has the issue

I have visited the property but cant make it make the noise. I dont think its a stay on the coil as i have set by pass on 6 and shut heating and hot water at the same time when hot. no noise????

any ideas. thanks in advance

Reply to Gledhill boilermate BMSCP180 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock