Currently reading:
Hi everyone - energy manager looking to improve technical skills

Discuss Hi everyone - energy manager looking to improve technical skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kingingwall

Hi everyone -

i am an energy manager looking to improve technical skills. As a logical first step I thought I should get to grips with my own heating and hot water. Luckily for me, I have a problem to get started. Looking forward to gaining some knowledge.

Thanks

oli

welcome along kingingwall

Welcome sir , just as a matter of interest ,what is an energy manager ?

guess its something like regulate and monitor the energy used, aim to improve efficiency by evaluating energy draw daily

Hi and welcome to the forum. Feel free to share your problem :) As long as it's plumbing and heating related we can help. I'm not so good with other problems though...

Welcome! I was wondering what an energy manager is too!

Hi everyone -

i am an energy manager looking to improve technical skills. As a logical first step I thought I should get to grips with my own heating and hot water. Luckily for me, I have a problem to get started. Looking forward to gaining some knowledge.

Thanks

oli
Hi Oli,

Welcome to the forums. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi everyone - energy manager looking to improve technical skills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back