Discuss Newbie just joined.... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all..

Only found this forum today and having spent some time reading past threads, it's a shame I haven't seen it sooner, would have saved myself a fair few Bob in the past!

hello and welcome CB

Reply to Newbie just joined.... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Hi there, First time changing a shower or any sort of plumbing work really. Previously had an old Gainsborough shower unit which packed up...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have just joined the forum (at long last) after having dipped in and out a few times in the past. It's good to be here. I am a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock