Discuss Newbie to the forum!!!! in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,

I have joined the forum as I’m currently training to become a gas engineer. But I think the training will be postponed due to the coronavirus.

I’ve joined to gain an insight of the trade and learn from you all.

thanks

Reply to Newbie to the forum!!!! in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've just joined because I'd like to learn more about the plumbing and heating systems in my house and to hopefully get some help and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Firstly, we are so glad to have you all as members here on PlumbersForums.net. We are becoming an international community more and...
Replies
Views
Back