Discuss rhino tube carrier for sale in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

selling a rhino 3M tube carrier for a friend ,never been used ,wrong product for what he did,was fixed to the van for 18 months with nothing ever carried in it

£75 o.n.o

obviously pick up only as its a bit difficult to post,

It is located in Aberdeen

Reply to rhino tube carrier for sale in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Two years ago, I requested a fully qualified plumber to change the location of the hot water cylinder in a vented central heating system. I...
Replies
Views
C
Hopefully someone out there can best advise me what to do here: Bit of a nightmare. 1. Put in an offer on a house 2.5 months ago...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, been a while since I had a proper moan but been feeling a bit dejected with work at the moment. Not sure if i'm over reacting or being...
Replies
Views
Back