Currently reading:
Trainee plumber in Bristol

Discuss Trainee plumber in Bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Brown

Hiya everyone, I'm Chris, 32 from Bristol, I am very interested in becoming a plumber, I am doing a course with trades gateway (wish I came here first before doing it) but I've been doing the course now for about a year and almost finished the book side of things and would love to get a bit of hands on work, I've even brought so tools ie, pipe cutter, pipe bender, blow lamp flux and solder to practice at home with, I know there is more to plumbing than that which is what I would love to learn, I don't what to be a plumber for the money because I know it can take many years to earn a good wage, I want to be a plumber because I like the work, the problem solving etc and I know it will be a job I will enjoy.

If there is anyone in the Bristol area that can help or advise it will be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee plumber in Bristol in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back