Discuss Where can I get a replacement toilet seat for a bathstore euro mono back to wall pan in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I need a new seat for a Bathstore Euro mono back to wall white pan e14. The seat was a euro mono sandwich seat white chr hinge
Bought in 2007. I know that bathstore went bust and homebase bought the old stock. I’ve searched online and found some replacement seats for the euro, but they don’t look the same quality or shape as the old one, can anybody point me in the right direction of a good replacement seat, cheers.

Reactions: Lou
Thanks for your post, can anyone offer any advice?

Reply to Where can I get a replacement toilet seat for a bathstore euro mono back to wall pan in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Does anyone know where to get replacement parts for old bathstore my time toilet, I need a new toilet seat. Any help would be welcome. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently replaced my old toilet seat hinges (old ones originally fitted by whoever previously owned the house) as one had effectively...
Replies
Views
Bit of a head-scratcher and I know the answer is 'how long is a piece of string'. A potential customer wants a fully enclosed back-to-wall pan...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was changing a syphon on an old Ideal standard close coupled toilet yesterday and had a slight problem :90:. Due to the shape of the cistern...
Replies
Views
T
I need help! :confused: I have bought a new toilet seat to replace a 31 yr old one! The toilet bolt holes are 7.5 inch apart (centre to centre)...
Replies
Views
Back