Discuss Identify this shower cartridge? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I need to replace a shower cartridge, shower installed probably about 20 years ago. No indication of the make, but could be a Deva. Photo is attached.

Many thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0190.jpeg
    IMG_0190.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 17

Reply to Identify this shower cartridge? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
I'm replacing the shower cartridge on my Bristan 1901 Thermostatic Exposed Dual Control Shower (Top Outlet). I have removed the cap and screw but...
Replies
Views
AlexTTT
A
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope to adjust the shower mixer tap temperature by adjusting the physical device regulator, that goes by several names/terms. I have...
Replies
Views
I've just replaced an Ultra SASF2 – M thermostatic shower cartridge together with the spring mechanism and the temperature sensor. My problem is...
Replies
Views
Got a bath which is just over 10 years old and the shower head needs replacing. This photo shows the layout. I appreciate that access will be...
Replies
Views
Back