Discuss Toilet Flush Button ID in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sssshaun

Hi There,

I hope this is ok to ask (not being in the trade)... if not, I will delete the post.

I'm wondering if anyone knows what I should be looking for... I need to replace the button and its surround. Simple job for an unqualified muppet like me, if only I knew what brand/kind of thing to order!

Thanks in advance!

(I tried posting an image but I'm limited as a new member... doh!)

I'm not too sure how to describe it as I don't know the technical terms... All i can describe is that the button has a square hole on the bottom, that sits on a H shape of the flush thats on a cable...

hi,
put it in photo bucket and link to that!

It wont let me post images from links as I'm a new member - I guess I could just be a spammer or trying to advertise so I understand why!

The link is on my profile in the about me bit.. maybe in a couple days I'l be allowed to post a pic!

here is he picture flush.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet Flush Button ID in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello folks, Our push button toilet won't flush properly most of the time, if you push the button it makes a half-hearted attempt, but gives up...
Replies
Views
Am I the only one who sometimes puzzles over dual flush buttons? There are so many variations and each one seems to assume you know which bit to...
Replies
Views
First of all apologies if this has been posted in the incorrect section. Is anyone here familiar with geberit flush valve type 240 and its dual...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a cloakroom toilet/basin combo installed in my downstairs toilet. It's been in just over a year (installed by plumber as part of house...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
The push button on the wall for my toilet no longer works. It pushes in but does not flush the toilet. I can flush manually by pushing down in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock