Discuss trapped in wc! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
help!

i'm in the cistern. can't get the lid off. i think there's a button that connects to series of rods but it won't screw off.

push one of the buttons down and lever the other one off then you should see a screw
although if you're in the cistern you wont see the buttons lol

Last edited by a moderator:
If Gas Man's around he might lend you his axe?

Is it held down by silicone?

Pump pliers?

Condemn.

A controlled explosion will be your only hope.
Hopefully you had beans last night and you've got a lighter with you.
Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
How on earth did you manage to fit inside a wc cistern? Are you training to be a contortionist as well as a plumber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to trapped in wc! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of...
Replies
Views
I have a wall hung pan with a concealed cistern. The flush is the "old style" Grohe Eau2 dual flush pneumatic button. When pressed the flush valve...
Replies
Views
W
Hello all. I have fitted three new Saracen timed flow valves to existing shower rooms. But these valves are still allowing water to flow from...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
My parents have a leak from kitchen sink. My dad removed waste trap and since refitted it leaks, but there wasn’t any kind of seal on it, I got a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock