Discuss Loosen the nuts of a Bellini wall-hung pan in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Malcolm

I have a wall hung Bellini toilet and Bidet of the same make. They are fastened to the wall with "nuts" on the bolts. But these nuts are fat and circular (not hexagonal etc), with holes on the circular surface. I can only reach them through the side wall of the loo/bidet, through a very small hole, the size of my thumb. It looks like it needs a tool of a long steel rod, to insert through the side wall hole, and into the hole of the bolt. And then leverage the bolt loose. This is just a guess/ But I have no such tool. Any help is appreciated?!! The images are here: Toilet - https://photos.app.goo.gl/hL7d1zcctFA2fswA8

Pin / hook wrench

Reply to Loosen the nuts of a Bellini wall-hung pan in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My sister bought a new build property which has wall hung toilets, NK by Noke Porcelona The pans are all moving enough for the silicone sealant to...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I'm new to this forum ... and not a plumber. I had a wall hung toilet that was fitted 6 months ago and I'm now notice intermittent...
Replies
Views
Mitch2002
M
S
Hi We've got a Vessini Opaz wall hung toilet with a concealed fitting system where you go in through small holes in the side to tighten the...
Replies
Views
B
I am proposing to do this for a ground floor domestic install that will allow a concealed cistern to be offset from the WC in an old window void...
Replies
Views
bigmondy
B
N
So ive spent the best part of my weekend trying to solve this with no luck. Recently purchased a Grohle Rapid SL 0.82 wall mounted cistern and a...
Replies
Views
Bulldog
B
Back